Outlook 365 Setup - Desktop
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the Microsoft site.)
- Select File then + Add Account.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and select Connect.
- Enter your Office 365 email password and select Sign In. You might be asked to choose if you want to use this account everywhere on your device.
Note: You may need to specify your account type as Work or School or Personal. Select Work or School to continue.
- Once Outlook shows that the email address was added correctly, select Done.