Outlook 365 on an iPhone
- Launch Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the iTunes App Store. Open it and tap Get started, select your notification preference and go to Step 6.)
- Tap Profile.
- Tap Settings screen.
- Within Settings, tap Add Account.
- Select Add Email Account.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and tap Add Account.
- Enter your Office 365 email password and tap Sign In. (You might be asked to specify your account type as a Work or School or Personal. Select Work or School to continue.)
- You'll see your new Office 365 address in the Setting screen. Go to the inbox, your email messages should start to load.