Setup Microsoft 365 Email on WorkStation using Outlook
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Here's how to download it.)
- Select File, and then select + Add Account.
If you haven't opened Outlook before, you'll see a welcome screen.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Email address and select Connect.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Password and select Sign In. If asked, choose if you want to use this account everywhere on your device.
Note: You might need to choose your account type as Work or School to continue.
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
- Once Outlook shows that the email was added, select Done.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web using your Microsoft 365 email address and password.
- Select New message.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address as the recipient, and add a test subject and message.
- Select Send.
- Open your phone or computer email app. When the test message arrives, select Reply. (It can take a few minutes to receive your email.)
- Enter a response and select Send.
- Go back to Outlook on the web and confirm that you received the response. (It can take a few minutes to receive your email response.)
If you can send, receive, and respond using Outlook on the web, your email is good to go!